Position Summary & Objective
The role requires a fast paced, exceptionally competitive, results oriented leader who passionately drives sales and the company to achieve new heights. The ability to deliver outcomes quickly is fundamental to the role.
This is a highly visible position with a great deal of responsibility regarding sales growth and the tenacious pursuit of excellence, exceeding goals and expectations, and transforming client businesses at a rapid pace.
Essential Functions Performed by the Position
- Develop and drive strategic and tactical execution of sales growth plans for global markets by; meet directly with clients and OpSec staff to achieve sales growth plans
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting & budget setting activities
- Drive the sales team to generate exceptional new business sales across multiple market verticals
- Develop best practices along with HR to support recruiting, compensation, and retention strategies of sales staff
- Establish and develop account plans, quotas and sales and account management execution of plans
- Build discipline and establish sales training philosophy around the Go to Market sales process in conjunction with the Product Management team
- Work with Marketing to develop appropriate market engagement tools, leverage the latest communications technology
- Establish sales models for successfully growing existing accounts and deploying existing and new products to new customers
- Work with Product Line Management, Marketing and Operations to identify potential issues and/or roadblocks and drive corrective actions
- Ensure proactive and thorough management of agents, consultants and distributors in line with OpSec policies and procedures, and local legal requirements
- Represent OpSec at the highest levels within Strategic Accounts and Industry Associations
- CRM software, Salesforce.com preferred
- Strategic selling methodologies; preferably Miller Heiman Principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product, demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership: A progressive self-starter who thrives on contributing to high-performance sales teams and excels at high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing peers to achieve common goals
- Creativity: Proven ability to think outside the box, champion important projects, programs and business initiatives with high energy and ingenuity
- Persuasion & Negotiation: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior; bringing others together to reconcile differences
Required Education and Experience
- A proven track record of sales success with 10+ years of B2B, creative and consultative sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of Sales Achievement, and Sales Management Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience in an active relationship sales role
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position is required to travel up to 50% of working time in order to meet clients and OpSec staff in the pursuit of achieving sales targets
- Home office work conditions typically include sitting, standing and use of computer; ability to take breaks and meals as required
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.