The talent acquisition manager is responsible for full cycle recruiting to source, select and hires top talent for OpSec’s US locations. In addition, the role is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective recruitment metrics, processes, systems and tools; delivering a five-star candidate experience; and contributing to the representation of employment brand and culture.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting functions to assist in maintaining a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates
• Creatively attract new talent using multiple sources to advertise, source and recruit
• Develop recruitment plans to maximize talent sourcing
• Provide innovative insight and ideas for filling complex and hard to fill positions
• Implement progressive sourcing strategies including networking, social media, professional associations, and organizations to provide access to top tier applicants
• Creatively look for ways to increase efficiency of the hiring process
• Build strong relationships with Area Managers to understand and meet the hiring needs of their respective branches
• Partner and manage recruitment agencies and other vendors, (i.e. external recruiters) associated with recruitment; ensure vendor contracts are in place and approved
• Developing new procedures for recruiting (e.g. application, onboarding processes) and also improving the current practices
• Keeping track of all recruiting metrics (e.g. cost-per-hire, time-to-hire)
• Participating in career events and job fairs for the purpose of networking with potential candidates
• Building the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges and HR professionals
• Coordinating with management for forecasting the future staffing needs
• Advising the Hiring Managers on selecting effective interviewing techniques
• Recommending ways for improving the employer brand of our company
• Reviewing recruitment software for suggesting the best options for our company
• Researching and selecting suitable options for job advertising
• Create a strong candidate experience for active and passive candidates supportive of building a recognized employer brand.
• Conduct end-to-end recruitment for hourly operators, professional staff, leadership and technical IT and engineering positions.
• Work collaboratively with executive management, hiring managers, HR team, and other stakeholders to investigate and develop methods of refining and streamlining staffing processes.
• Negotiate job offers relative to recruitment budget.
• Design standard recruitment processes and establish norms and expectations across the business.
• Establish and implement a college and trade school recruiting programs; develop relationships with centers of influence directors of career development/placement and other members of the college and technical community.
• Ensure consistency, efficiency, and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
• Analyze and prepare metrics on recruiting and retention including cost per hire, applicant flow, time-to-fill, hiring manager and new employee satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the business leaders to forecast the annual hiring requirements and preempt the activities of sourcing for shorter service time.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written English language skills; ability to perform duties during normal business hours in United States time zones.
• Skilled at recruiting for technical positions, especially in the IT and engineering fields in the United States.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of recruiting methods, recruiting marketing, and
techniques and ability to drive results.
• Able to manage and prioritize a myriad of recruiting initiatives, at varying stages of completion and bring to timely completion.
• Proven success in bringing new ideas to meet talent acquisition needs for an organization conducting business in multiple states.
• Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand role qualifications.
• Strong negotiation skills and expert knowledge of global, local and industry-specific job boards.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
• Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment.
Education and Experience:
• Prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager or a similar senior role
• Prior experience of conducting various types of interviews (e.g. in-person, phone, Skype)
• Five or more years’ experience recruiting for IT and engineering roles across North America.
• Experience designing Talent Acquisition processes and implementing recruitment systems and related best practices.
• A bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, IT, Engineering or a related field.
• Experience leading / participating in college recruiting.
• Reports to the CHRO.
• This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities currently.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
• All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com