This is a position that requires a high level of activity, consistent use of a CRM (Salesforce), and rigorous attention to detail. The Regional Sales Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives. This person will need to understand the details of the intellectual property industry to a reasonable degree and be able to effectively speak to/illustrate meaningful differentiations between OpSec Security services and those at a number of competitors.
- Responsible for territory building, planning, maintenance, and accurate forecasting throughout.
- Assesses prospective client needs and creates qualifying opportunities.
- Delivers online and in-person presentations, demos, and account reviews.
- Leads proposal creation, pricing, & contract negotiations.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of financial, operational, and legal terms when engaging new customers.
- Develops strategic processes and plans around growth through new logo attainment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of success carrying $1M or more in the annual target.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and C-level decision-makers.
- Ability to communicate detailed and specific data in a way that is both accurate and digestible.
- Experience with and commitment to consultative selling, as well as conducting effective software product demonstrations & sales presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a team environment, and the ability to contribute to a competitive and fun working atmosphere.
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions.
- Strong work ethic, holding both self and teams accountable – leading by example.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a SaaS or software technology company, with a strong aptitude for SaaS technology solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com