Press Helper (two 12 hour shifts, two 8 hour shifts – Sat & Sun included)
$5000.00 Hiring Bonus
Location: Lancaster PA
Under the general supervision of the Shift Supervisor, the Press Helper will complete all print, conversion and finishing steps for assigned jobs with a focus on quality, time management and completion according to specifications and is responsible for the accurate completion of job-associated paperwork.
- Determine desired final product requirements by review of job specifications. This includes product appearance as well as product performance.
- Determine and verify accuracy of materials and supplies used to complete all jobs to spec, including but not limited to print plates, print cylinders, inks, coatings and dies.
- Examine product for defects such as spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids, and general degradation of product quality as compared to target quality and correct as necessary.
- Follow all quality and security protocol including inspection of product, splicing techniques, winding criteria, proper roll identification, product labeling and disposition of finished product.
- Properly complete necessary paperwork during each job and at the end of each job to ensure proper recording of time and materials.
- Maintain separation of product per job and/or lot number at all times and label all in-process jobs clearly with Job number and Lot number.
- Consult with Quality Assurance personnel regarding questions on product appearance, performance and/or deviations from standards.
- Keep all areas of Pressroom neat and organized.
- Guidelines for building security must be followed including proper handling of security product and disposition of waste.
- Assume such other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Plant Manager or Production Lead.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to accurately count and sequence numbers
- Ability to use a mouse and computer to enter date periodically
- Work as a supportive and conscientious team member
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience feeding or taking product off machinery conveyors with a fast pace is helpful
- Reports to the Shift Supervisor
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Light industrial factory environment requiring the wearing of safety shoes
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com