The Technical Account Manager (TAM) has both pre/post sales Systems Engineering and Customer Service type skills and experience. The TAM is responsible for assisting the Sales teams to drive revenue by analyzing the brand infringement landscape for prospects and existing customers. This analysis is used to convince prospects to both buy and effectively assist in the implementation of OpSec Security technology. In addition this person will be responsible for advising existing customers as to how to establish and protect their brands in the constantly evolving digital landscape. The TAM may be called upon to serve additional duties including but not limited to answering RFPs, proposals, preparing and delivering solution-based product reports, presentations, demonstrations, and delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements.
The Technical Account Manager is also responsible for working with OpSec’s enforcement team, helping to define and prioritize requirements unique to their solutions. This person will also serve as project manager in tracking any outstanding technical issues. The Technical Account Manager position will work closely with Product Management to define and track customer and prospect-specific product requirements. The Technical Account Manager will also work closely with OpSec’s Client Services Organization to handover the account to ensure deliverables for implementation and ultimately customer success.
- Pre-sale functions: Portal and solution demo prep/customization
- Post-sale functions: customer service, support, requirements gathering, issues prioritization
- Preparation of solution-based product reports & deliverables for prospects and clients
- Support, train, and equip local OpSec sales team on relevant solution functionality
- Working with the sales teams in proposal building and RFP responses
- Working with the Product teams on feedback and enhancements
- Working with the client service managers to deliver client success
Qualifications (Minimum Requirements)
- Strong experience working for a high-tech company, with a strong aptitude for technology, including some presales experience
- Experience conducting software product demonstrations and sales presentations preferred
- Strong Project Management and communication skills
- Ability to gain a thorough and detailed knowledge of all software features and functions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Experience working with product management teams preferred
- Data Analysis Knowledge and Skills
- Secondary language aside from English desirable but not essential
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at ease with Senior Executives, Product Management and decision makers
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions
- Strong Data Analysis analytical skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Project management and organization skills
- Background in Antifraud, Brand Protection, and/or IP protection services ideal
All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment
What we offer:
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org