As a Manager of the Security Operations Center, you will partner with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering and Sales to drive the profitability of the AF business. Develop and execute on strategies that ensure AF clients are provided a high level of service throughout all phases of the engagement.
The successful candidate will be a leader who is results-oriented, has strong communication skills and is able to operate in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment. Desired qualities include a team-oriented, collaborative but assertive personal style, strong interpersonal skills, and proven ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Develop and execute on strategies that ensure a positive customer experience.
- Contract execution to ensure client expectations and requirements are met.
- Ensure client escalations and other issues are resolved quickly.
- Direct daily operations in a manner that drives business objectives, achieves milestones, and contributes to financial goals.
- Ensure the operating unit is running efficiently, optimizing company resources, and maximizing profits.
- Develop metrics for capturing, analyzing, and reporting effectiveness.
- Manage issues and resolve problems decisively.
- Identify, develop, and implement opportunities to improve processes, products and/or services. Drive process improvement and change initiatives. Understand and promote industry “best practices”.
- Direct, motivate, coach and develop the team.
- Drive team performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI’s) meet or exceed expectations.
- Drive workforce planning to ensure adequate staffing for current and future business requirements.
- Oversee the AF operations budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep understanding of Fraud issues facing the Financial Services vertical (e.g. online credential theft techniques and detection methods)
- Deep understanding of email, domain, and web based protocols
- Understanding of online malicious attacks, adversary tactics, techniques and procedures to facilitate proactive threat discovery and mitigation
- Deep understanding of the security industry, with prior malware analysis and threat research experience highly desirable
- Understanding of notice and take down policies and procedures a plus
- Experience with Internet services and concepts highly desired
- Strong customer focus
- Experience with Software as a Service and Managed Service
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a fraud/security related field
- 5+ years’ manager-level experience leading operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com