The Operations Workflow Specialist position is responsible for helping create and drive the adoption of standard processes/workflows as it pertains to internal users of Genesis product features. In addition, this position may be tasked with supporting general ‘ops support’ areas of focus. (system issue reporting/communication, process development, workflow standardization, and product adoption).
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Define and document standardized workflows (best practices) for utilizing Genesis to service primary account focuses
- Leading role with product adoption as it relates to both existing and future product feature roll-outs
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to coordinate Road Mapped items with adoption planning
- Use metrics to identify areas of opportunity to improve product adoption and workflow implementation
- Work effectively with various departments to develop KPI standards for product adoption metrics
- Communicate workflow/feature adoption progress in written and verbal form to managers and ELT
- Participate in the weekly operation activities of key departments, tying ongoing activities across all groups and communicating pertinent information customized to each target audience.
Additional Responsibilities may include (Standard Operations Support tasks)
- Work directly with Brand Operations group to validate system issues as they are identified.
- Report validated issues to engineering team in an actionable format.
- Assess workflow considerations and product requirements for incremental system enhancements.
- Document and communicate system changes and research the impact to the Brand Operations group.
- Research system issues as needed to ensure appropriate contextual information is represented.
- Track, prioritize, and communicate the status of all issues impacting the production environment.
- Validate the resolution of system issues.
- Participate in scheduled service releases as needed.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
- SME within Genesis and all existing product features
- Proven ability to develop efficient and repeatable workflow processes
- Strong investigative skills and aptitude for finding the root cause of issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Experience working within an organization with responsibilities for client deliverables.
- High level of ownership and project management skills.
- Expert level knowledge of within each module of Genesis
- Experience servicing wide variety of client verticals
- Experience developing workflow solutions for clients in all regions (APAC, EMEA, US)
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.