The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for troubleshooting and validating production system issues. In addition, the Operations Support Specialist is responsible for coordinating the communication of technical information between the different departments, bridging the gap between workflow considerations and product requirements.
· Work directly with Brand Operations group to validate system issues as they are identified.
· Report validated issues to engineering team in an actionable format.
· Research system issues as needed to ensure appropriate contextual information is represented.
· Track, prioritize, and communicate the status of all issues impacting the production environment.
· Validate the resolution of system issues.
· Assess workflow considerations and document product requirements for incremental system enhancements.
· Document and communicate system changes and research the impact to the Brand Operations group.
· Participate in the weekly operation activities of key departments, tying ongoing activities across all groups and communicating pertinent information customized to each target audience.
· Participate in scheduled service releases as needed.
· Perform other related responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technical troubleshooting.
· Experience with software development lifecycle phases.
· Strong investigative skills and aptitude for finding the root cause of issues.
· Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
· Experience working within an organization with responsibilities for client deliverables.
· High level of ownership and project management skills.
· Functional knowledge of SQL and JIRA
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org