Identify, monitor and analyze US industry and policy landscape to define and deliver OpSec’s position on critical issues, including direct participation in industry bodies and working groups as appropriate, and briefing OpSec’s leadership team on recommended approaches.
Understand OpSec’s strategic ambitions and develop relationships at a senior level with third-party organizations to drive strategic collaboration to reduce IP infringement, online counterfeiting, content piracy and fraud.
Establish, maintain, and leverage external relationships with online marketplaces, social media platforms, eCommerce websites, ISPs, industry organizations, Law Enforcement, registries, and registrars.
Represent OpSec at key internal and external events and present as a subject matter expert where appropriate.
Act as a point of contact for escalations from the internal stakeholders, from Customer Services and Sales to Operations.
Be the subject matter expert on brand protection and anti-piracy enforcement policies as they relate to individual online platforms.
Identify, monitor and analyze industry trends, and guide OpSec’s strategic response.
- Deep industry experience within online brand protection or intellectual property protection
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and establish priorities
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work across a range of stakeholders
- Experience representing leading organizations or trade bodies at conferences, working groups or other events
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org