The Director, Operations Solutions is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through workflow optimization, product enhancement road mapping, operations technical support, data & reporting, KPI benchmarking and strategic plan development and implementation.
- Collaborate with leadership to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic plans, goals, and objectives.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the OpSec Online operations solutions group to ensure smooth progress, with an emphasis on global program implementation, strategic planning, and financial management of the organization.
- Own the data & reporting capabilities for the global Operations department including establishment of department wide dashboards and effective utilization of PowerBI.
- Establish KPIs and evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
- Responsible for consolidating all operational inputs regarding product enhancements and features and align with Product to drive product roadmap changes.
- Ownership of software product workflows, including standardization and global efficiency efforts.
- Facilitate direct dialog with Engineering regarding short term system issue resolution.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations of the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members, gaining organizational alignment and acting as a resource to all staff members globally.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, connection, empowerment, authenticity, and positive change – to build consensus and influence support for organizational initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellence in organizational management and ability to collaborate and coach senior leadership, staff, develop and oversee high-performance teams with a results driven approach.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and thrive in a high change, global work environment, delegating tasks when appropriate.
- Strong analytical skills with in-depth experience in data analytics and reporting.
- Positive attitude, mission-driven, action-oriented, and self-directed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience leading global operations teams, including development of operational strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of PowerBI, SQL, & Salesforce.
- Reports to the Sr. Director of Global Operations for OpSec Online. This position does have direct staff management responsibilities.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Ability to travel globally.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com