Onboarding is a key component of the customer success model, and positions client engagement for longevity and growth. The Client Onboarding Specialist will set up new customers for success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts.
- Onboard and educate new clients, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services.
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, and engineering teams to ensure new accounts are fully built out by launch date.
- Handle administrative components of client accounts such as Transfer of Ownerships, Account Closures and Reactivations.
- Assist Customer Success Managers as needed.
- Consult on upsell implementation and other key accounts
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical understanding of OpSec technology and Genesis platform.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to develop relationships with clients.
- Advanced time management and relational intelligence.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Customer Success experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience at OpSec Online working with the Genesis platform.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed because our clients and internal teams are geographically dispersed worldwide.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large data sets.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively understand and communicate complex concepts cross-departmentally and with all levels of leadership.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. As well as advanced level Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables/charts.
- Familiar with social media, e-commerce, online purchasing, and marketplaces.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as with a team.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to adapt to client and organizational changes.
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes.
- Familiarity with onboarding process and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Outwit scraping knowledge
- Salesforce proficiency
- VBA and Excel macro recording knowledge
- Power BI knowledge
- Proficiency in additional languages outside of English
- Reports to the Director, Global Services.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org