Position Summary & Objective
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Analysts’ work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. The Brand Analyst Supervisor has responsibility for the oversight and direction of the Brand Analyst team. This position requires being comfortable working within a fast paced, constantly evolving organizational and cultural environment. Successful Supervisors demonstrate strong resilience, a positive, learning mindset, and an ability to think on their feet.
Essential Functions Performed by the Position: How an individual is to perform and the frequency with which the tasks are performed; the tasks must be part of the job function and truly necessary or required to perform the job.
- Recruit, train, develop and lead a team of Brand Analysts;
- Ensure the timely completion and submission of deliverables to clients;
- Act as an escalation point when needed; tactfully deescalate conflicts and provide resolutions;
- Identify and manage to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Demonstrate strong creative problem solving skills with a positive, action-oriented mindset;
- Demonstrate workflow expertise, identify discrepancies, and collaborate with all necessary parties to solve account-related problems;
- Develop and act upon individualized IP abuse mitigation management plans aligned with client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector;
- Provide clear, professional, written and verbal communications to external clients, vendors, and other stakeholders;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Comprehension of a body of information acquired by experience or study; competence to perform learned activities and behaviors that results in observable products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience;
- Experience with cultural and organizational evolution and adept at communicating and executing changes;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
- Experience in analytical reporting and presentation;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills; deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes;
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
Required Education and Experience: The minimum level of education and experience for the position
- Project management experience, including analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management, trademark/copyright law, online marketing, or similar field;
- 4+ years of experience in analytical reporting or account management;
- Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool (Salesforce);
- Knowledge of online sales channels and Internet technologies;
- Working knowledge of trademark and copyright law.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions the work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person’s working conditions while performing the job.
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org