OpSec Security clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We are looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We are an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you are excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we are excited to consider you for a position at OpSec.
OpSec Security, is the global leader in enterprise brand protection, and offers comprehensive solutions and services that safeguard brands, reputation and revenue from online risks. With end-to-end solutions that address the growing threats of online fraud, brand abuse and anti-piracy, OpSec Security enables a secure Internet for businesses and their customers. The company’s exclusive access to data combined with its patented real-time prevention, detection and response capabilities provide wide-ranging protection to the ever-changing online risks faced by brands today.
More About the Position:
Supported by proprietary technology and processes, an Anti-Piracy Client Services Project Coordinator (CSPC) is responsible for managing professional services delivery for an exciting list of clients in the sports, TV, music, software, books, gaming and film industries. CSPCs provide client level project management, research into client problems, first tier escalation support, have interaction with clients, and play a pivotal role in maintaining a positive client relationship.
· Facilitate client expectations, service requirements and support requests on client projects
· Work closely with internal global teams to address project deliverables
· Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
· Clearly communicated expectations to team members and stakeholders both internal and external
· Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and properly approved
· Perform research to investigate project needs, help to identify possible solutions
· Create custom reports to communicate project outcomes
· Solve complex issues through research, interpreting the needs of clients, identifying solutions, and assessing any downstream impact
· Proactively manage projects and communicate with teams
· Provide product feedback and work with Product Management to define and track client and prospect-specific product requirements
· Minimum of BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years Project Management or Client Service experience
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Team player with the ability to work with colleagues and clients at various times in the day and in in multiple international time zones
· Ability to handle a heavy and challenging workload in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to work during non-traditional business hours
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Strong aptitude for technology and working with large data-sets
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
· Broad knowledge of the Anti-Piracy or intellectual property landscape
· Experience working with the Entertainment Industry
· Advanced degree(s) in a relevant field
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org