The Anti-Fraud Analyst’s primary responsibility is to conduct global online investigations by performing high-level analysis of internet sites. In this role, Analysts use internet tools to investigate alerts and anomalies, report findings, and determine appropriate action for remediation. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and possesses the ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both internal team members as well as external third parties.
- Manipulates data to perform analysis and identify trends;
- Performs detailed examination and analysis of online sites;
- Gathers and reports data, working to meet or exceed client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Communicates with clients and internal departments to support findings;
- Collaborates with team members to solve ad-hoc and business problems;
- Provides clear, professional written and/or verbal communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Focuses on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with common Internet protocols (e.g., SMTP, HTTP, DNS, Whois,);
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet, Registrars and ISPs;
- Experience with HTML, HTML5 and CSS;
- Experience in working with issue and ticket tracking systems (e.g., RT, Siebel, Clarify, Zendesk);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Analysts service clients on a 24/7 schedule.
- Shift Schedule will be typically 12 hour shifts on a rotating basis, with 3 days on, 4 days offer with weekend and holiday rotation.
- Schedule and availability to work days/nights/weekend.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
What we offer:
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org