The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for managing a defined customer base within an assigned geography.
This position requires a high level of activity and use of a CRM (Salesforce) to manage the assigned territory. The Corporate Account Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives. A documented track record of success is a must.
This role is primarily a ‘hunter’ position and will require that the individual be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong relational skills with their internal and external teammates.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to consult with customers, identify requirements, present technical information in easily understood terms, and develop relationships that meet/exceed customer’ needs. This is very much a consultative sales process.
Essential Functions Performed by the Position:
- Prospect and maintain account plans and territory matrix
- Source new opportunities primary through tele-sales
- Build and maintain territory; qualify prospects; close and maintain relationships; work and support assigned territory; must have clear understanding of consultative sales process;
- Contribute to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
- Conduct online (primary) and face-to-face presentations, demos and account reviews; proficiently demonstrate our technology and services and help prospects understand our value proposition
- Build relationships with current clients and ensure they are receiving value from our services
- Conduct professional interactions with senior staff at Global 2000 companies
- Log sales activity in SalesForce accurately and consistently
- May participate in proposal and contract negotiations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A proven track record of:
– Consistent quota attainment or overachievement;
– Successful solution selling to Global 2000 firms and senior staff;
– Management of cross group relationships within the company i.e., IT, legal, and marketing;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to executives and individual contributors either in a group setting, one on one and over the phone
- Flexible, diligent and professional – willing to work hard but have fun while doing it
- Ability to comprehend and then articulate technical and legal jargon in easily understood terms – good communicator
- Ability to learn and add value quickly
- Passionate about the product and love to sell
- Maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation
- Straightforward, honest, team player
- Able to work with an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment; self-starter
- Willingness to work varied hours to cover territory
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience required
What we offer:
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com