The Data Analyst is responsible for leveraging large data sets, turning analysis into actionable intelligence and reporting for OpSec customers, sales, and services within the Anti-Piracy department. Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, this role will be responsible in ensuring the integrity of client delivered data and quality of client projects. Additionally, the Data Analyst will be integral to generating weekly, monthly and custom ad-hoc reports and data driven analysis.
• Generate standard and customized reports;
• Perform quality analysis to ensure data integrity;
• Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests;
• Review client deliverables and data to ensure high level of quality and accuracy;
• Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations;
• Synthesize data into meaningful deliverables;
• Communicate clearly to internal and/or external clients;
• Assist management and team members as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
• Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills/knowledge (including pivot tables);
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Excellent time/deadline management skills;
• Understanding of website & URL structures/knowledge;
• Intermediate programming skills;
• Strong experience interacting with external clients;
• Understanding of methods and trends of the Internet;
• Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to collect, analyze and present data coherently;
• Detail-oriented, work well under pressure, and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
• All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
• Schedule and availability to work days/nights/weekend.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
• 5+ years of professional experience in an office environment;
• Experience working in a globally geo-diverse company is a preferred;
• Passionate about film, TV, video games and music is preferred;
• Working knowledge of DMCA and applicable copyright laws is preferred;
• Working knowledge of file-sharing technologies is preferred.
What we offer:
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com