Administration Assistant will be responsible for supporting the team in their effort to offer professional, effective and efficient delivery of customer support services. The role holder will provide support throughout the whole process from initial enquiry through to delivery of goods and aftercare, alongside ensuring delivery of a World Class service to our clients. The role will also include total responsibility for hygiene and office consumables and supplies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reeling custom size rolls and packing of tax stamps for daily orders
- Use of internal track and trace system to input serialisation information
- Use of in-house ERP system
- Administration duties including scanning/filing
- Office and Vault cleaning
- General jobs including stock replenishment of stationary/consumables
Knowledge, Skills/Attributes and Experience
- Must be able to perform each of the above duties satisfactorily
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality to be exercised at all times
- Should possess a clean police conduct certificate
- Previous experience within an administrative role essential
- Must be able to speak fluent English and preferable Maltese
- Ability to speak Italian would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint et
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to details
- Possess a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritize
- Must have the ability to multi task, be self motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
Communications & Working Relationships
- Create and maintain open, honest and effective professional relationships, with Office Manager, Global Customer Care Team, Supply Chain Manager, Accounts Team and all Internal and External Customers.
Additional Background Information
- The role is permanent and will involve daily office presence of 4 hours on an average per day, totaling 20 hours per week. Hours will be as per the assigned Rota, however, the role holder will be required to possess a flexible approach to hours, in accordance with the needs of the business.
- To take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of yourself. Actively following the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org