“Join the leading provider of brand protection, serving some of the most iconic brands and leading governments around the world.”
We are OpSec Security. Our products help secure and enhance brands both on-product and online, combatting counterfeit, protecting digital content and brand reputation, and unlocking brand/IP value through licensing and consumer engagement. We are expanding quickly and are looking to further strengthen our Software Engineering leadership capability.
“Develop AI and Machine Learning applications to deliver key integration solutions for our customers”
This technical role will require application development experience using Java frameworks and will require solid experience in Content Engineering, Fingerprinting, Global API development and Integration services across different platforms. The position is based in the UK and the suitable candidate will also be the motivating anchor for the engineering team working out of the UK office.
- Manage a global software development team working on Content Engineering, Content Management and System Integration
- Work with cross-functional technology and operations leader to identify and document key application and platform integration points as well as build and maintain systems for Audio and Video Fingerprinting
- Identify key technical opportunities across platforms to improve support of the events and brand protection processes for the clients
- Work with the cross-functional tech leaders to build a plan to leverage global APIs across different platforms
- Manage a Global team of engineers working in different time zones supporting various integration projects
- Help Build a scalable content management system to support business and client needs
- Be the change leader and motivate/push the team to deliver quality software
- Be a design thinker to help build innovative products and services to support all platforms
- You must be prepared to be 50% hands-on technical and 50% Leader/Manager
- Broad and deep knowledge and understanding of Java technologies
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering management experience, including experience with global, cross-functional teams and operational and cost efficiencies
- Comfortable in having technical communications with all levels of management and customers; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Expertise in technology areas including but not limited to Content Management Systems, APIs, Fingerprinting systems for Audio and Video, Java, Front-end frameworks like Angular, UI/UX libraries like Kendo, Web Services, XML, SOAP, XSL, HTML / DHTML, HTTP, and search engines such as Elasticsearch (primary) Apache Solr (secondary)
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, OLAP and good understanding of NoSQL databases Mongo, Cassandra
- Hands-on experience with Microservices, Containers (Docker), Mesos and Marathon orchestrations
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced degree is preferred
Company Package and Reward:
- Competitive executive package
- Company bonus scheme
- A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects
- The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment
- Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
JOIN US and be a part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com