As a Brand Analyst, you will work with some of the world’s largest and well-known Brands, leveraging our patented technology to identify instances of online brand abuse and remove infringing content. Your analytical expertise in understanding key patterns and trends, combined with your love of solving complex problems, will help you recommend brand protection strategies that discourage subsequent abuse.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
- Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector;
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements;
- Perform data quality analysis and identify trends, ensuring data integrity;
- Collaborate with team members globally to solve requests and prioritize ad-hoc projects and implement approaches to identified business problems;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations focused on client needs;
- Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to external and internal stakeholders;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes;
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 1 year experience in analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management, trademark/copyright law, online marketing, or similar field;
- Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool (Salesforce) preferred;
- Fluency in foreign language(s) is a plus;
- Client management experience preferred.
- Reports to a Supervisor, Brand Analysts.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com