Work closely with DO&SNR team, Creative Director, Sales Directors, KAMs and manufacturing to provide project deadlines and communicate status on workflow.
- Become versed in the technologies and processes within DO&SNR.
- Liaise with DO&SNR team and Creative Director to maintain DO&SNR Status and schedule.
- Update, communicate and issue DO&SNR Status on a weekly basis.
- Co-ordinate and communicate project progress with Sales Directors, PLM, Sales Support Executive and manufacturing while adhering to ISO quality and security standards.
- Process DO&SNR dispatch, and dispatch communications.
- Responsible for raising external origination requests, purchase orders, and confirm against invoices.
- Support FIT/Trend admin.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to perform each of the above duties to a high level of competence.
- Strong organisational skills essential.
- Understanding of DO&SNR processes, OTJ training will be provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Excellent Software skills – Primarily Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail is essential.
- Possess a positive and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to prioritise, multi task, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it.
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance.
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Create and maintain open, honest and effective professional relationships, within OpSec covering the facility, sales and manufacturing sites.
Additional Background Information
- Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday, [9.00am – 5.00pm] with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day.
- To take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of yourself. Actively following the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- To observe and continually promote equal opportunities.
- To undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support you in your role.
- To gain an understanding of the Operations products and applications.
- To note, understand and comply with Company Policies & Procedures.
- To undertake any such other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by your immediate manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org