We are looking to hire a Brand Analyst Supervisor who will be responsible for the oversight and direction of the Brand Analyst team.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Analysts’ work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution.
This position requires being comfortable working within a fast paced, constantly evolving organizational and cultural environment. Successful Supervisors demonstrate strong resilience, a positive, learning mindset, and an ability to think on their feet.
- Day to day running of the Brand Protection Analyst team & acting as the escalation point;
- Holding regular team meetings & one-on-one discussions;
- Carrying out performance evaluations;
- Providing constructive feedback on behavior and performance & resolving any issues;
- Ensuring high quality of reporting from the team;
- Developing efficient and effective working strategies for the team;
- Identifying gaps in training/knowledge and taking appropriate steps to remedy these;
- Implementing personal development initiatives as directed by management;
- New hire interviewing and training;
- Help drive collaboration between different OpSec teams;
- Emphasis on collaboration with Brand Customer Success Manager to ensure client objectives are met;
- Handling admin tasks such as holidays/expenses approval;
- Monitoring sickness and working from home requirements;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience;
- Experience with cultural and organizational evolution and adept at communicating and executing changes;
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (including Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
- Experience in analytical reporting and presentation;
- A high level of fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills; deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes
- Competitive salary, the final offer will depend on your profile
- Company Bonus
- Life insurance
- Holidays 25 days + BH
- Salary sacrifice for electrical cars
- Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact on your work.
OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy, and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org