As Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role within the OpSec Organization. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
This role does not have any management responsibilities and reports directly to the Director of Sales Operations within the Sales organization.
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
· All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules.
· Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports.
· Sandbox environment management.
· Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
· Identify unused or underutilized platform features
· Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
· Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
· Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
· Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
· User support tickets
· Monitor and improve user adoption
· New user and ongoing user training
· Technical documentation
· Working with integrated applications including ZoomInfo, Pardot, Docusign
Qualifications and Background
· Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Lightning and Classic versions]
· Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
· Certified Salesforce Administrator
· Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
· Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
· Designing scalable, best practice solutions
· Excellent relationship-building skills
· Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
· Translating requirements into technical solutions
· Experience in change management and governance
· Training end users and key stakeholders
· Technical documentation
· Available and responsive to questions
· Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
· Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
· Active in the Salesforce community
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com