OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
**This is a 2nd shift position (2p-1030p), but will train on1st shift (6a-230p), for a few months.
Inspect embossed holographic material in accordance with job specifications, quality requirements and security protocols
· Determine desired final product requirements by review of job specifications. This includes, but is not limited to, product appearance as well as product performance
· Determine appropriate packaging and shipping containers by review of job specifications
· Examine product for defects such as print orientation, spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids, and general degradation of product quality as compared to target quality
· Ensure proper splicing techniques, and winding criteria where applicable, along with proper identification, product segregation, labeling and disposition of finished product and overrun product
· Complete paperwork to ensure proper recording of time and materials including final product count, overrun estimate and packaging used
· Maintain separation of product per job and/or lot number and label all in-process jobs clearly with Job number and Lot number
· Identify overrun or leftover product with Job number, Lot number, and quantity remaining then place in proper finished product storage locations
· Consult with Production Supervisor or Quality Assurance egarding questions on product appearance, performance and/or deviations from standards, which are out of acceptable scrap rates or which are repeating throughout a run of material
· Follow guidelines for building and product security including proper handling of security product, disposition of waste and proper entry and exit of building
· Perform other tasks and responsibilities assigned by Supervisor
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of ISO procedures and practices
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma
· Mechanical, industrial or manufacturing work experience.
· Experience operating inspection equipment in embossing or printing industries
Reports to the Production Supervisor
This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
· Position requires standing, sitting, walking and prolonged visual inspection
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com