OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
Under the general supervision of the Shift Supervisor, the Press Helper will complete all print, conversion and finishing steps for assigned jobs with a focus on quality, time management and completion according to specifications and is responsible for the accurate completion of job-associated paperwork.
– Determine desired final product requirements by review of job specifications. This includes product appearance as well as product performance.
– Determine and verify accuracy of materials and supplies used to complete all jobs to spec, including but not limited to print plates, print cylinders, inks, coatings and dies.
– Examine product for defects such as spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids, and general degradation of product quality as compared to target quality and correct as necessary.
– Follow all quality and security protocol including inspection of product, splicing techniques, winding criteria, proper roll identification, product labeling and disposition of finished product.
– Properly complete necessary paperwork during each job and at the end of each job to ensure proper recording of time and materials.
– Maintain separation of product per job and/or lot number at all times and label all in-process jobs clearly with Job number and Lot number.
– Consult with Quality Assurance personnel regarding questions on product appearance, performance and/or deviations from standards.
– Keep all areas of Pressroom neat and organized.
– Guidelines for building security must be followed including proper handling of security product and disposition of waste.
– Assume such other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Plant Manager or Production Lead.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to accurately count and sequence numbers
Ability to use a mouse and computer to enter date periodically
Work as a supportive and conscientious team member
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma
Experience feeding or taking product off machinery conveyors with a fast pace is helpful
Reports to the Shift Supervisor
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Light industrial factory environment requiring the wearing of safety shoes
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com