OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
Location: Lancaster, PA
The Maintenance/Machinist Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the plant facilities and all equipment contained therein.
- Conducts preventive maintenance and repairs all building and manufacturing equipment, requesting assistance from approved private contractors when applicable; directing and monitoring the performance of private contractors in accordance with the terms of their individual contracts or agreements with the company.
- Maintains close communications with Maintenance Supervisor and Director of Facilities Engineering, supplying repair and project schedules to him/her, adjusting schedules as required, to meet changing priorities in the production areas.
- Makes certain that all required operator maintenance procedures are precisely and regularly followed and that all equipment adjustments are made as necessary. Advises Plant Manager when departmental personnel must make machine adjustments.
- Maintains a clean, orderly maintenance work area; assuring that all maintenance equipment and tools are in good working order.
- Maintains an acceptable agreed upon inventory of spare parts; procures non-inventoried parts from approved suppliers using the CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system).
- Records all work in the CMMS system.
- Regularly contributes ideas or suggestions to improve production methods.
- Assumes such other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use standard machine shop equipment: mill, lathe, etc.
- Ability to install electrical equipment as mandated by the NEC.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an electrical or mechanical trade
- Associate’s degree in related field
- Experience with welding, sheet metal, pipefitting, PLC and 480 power distribution
- Knowledge of the NEC
- Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Maintenance personnel must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com