OpSec is the leading provider of brand protection, serving some of the most iconic brands and leading governments around the world. Our products help secure and enhance brands both on-product and online, combatting counterfeit, protecting digital content and brand reputation, and unlocking brand/IP value through licensing and consumer engagement. We are expanding quickly and are looking to build a talented product marketing team.
OpSec Security is looking for an IT License Procurement Specialist to join our evolving IT team. In this role, you will be responsible for all activities regarding global IT procurement, with particular focus on software licensing, ensuring products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner. Responsible for evaluating contracts and vendors; making final recommendations regarding suppliers. The IT Procurement Specialist may also serve as a mediator during disputes between vendors and IT staff.
What You Will Do:
- Create and implement regional IT procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
- Build long-term relationships with IT vendors (hardware, software, and service) and critical suppliers.
- The ability to translate software license arrangements/terms in to tactical action plans thereby delivering the most value for OpSec.
- Responsible for the review and challenge to business cases for new software products or renewals by comparing existing usage and application to available vendor options.
- Compare proposals for price and specification and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms where possible.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Prepare and publish procurement reports, including KPIs to track performance against objectives.
What You Need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a procurement role with specific focus on technology and software license procurement.
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong self-directed work habits exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Proven track record for delivering results.
- Strong, customer-oriented communication style with the ability to collaborate across a global team environment
What We Offer:
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com