Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Head of FP&A responsibilities include:
- Lead the annual budgeting, mid-year forecasting and long-range planning processes
- Lead key account and KPI forecasting (cash, month-end, etc.)
- Develop timely monthly and quarterly reporting and insights that support key stakeholders
- Financial reporting and consolidation support as needed
- Lead margin analysis and business estimation projects
- Serve as systems administrator for NetSuite and MAS
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills/Attributes and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Demonstrated progressive responsibility in Finance with core experience in FP&A and project management.
- Previous matrix management experience essential, with experience in an online or SaaS background desirable
- Experience in managing ambiguity and implementing core functional processes and controls.
- Track record of growing and developing high performing teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, primarily Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred.
- CPA is preferred but not required.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it with a preference for working in changing environment.
- Possess a positive, professional, positive attitude.
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Ability to translate data into insights and communicate simply across all levels of the organization
- Team player that can collaborate and influence across the organization, including senior leadership and across multiple geographies and time zones
Additional Background Information:
- Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday 8-5
- To take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of yourself. Actively following the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- To observe and continually promote equal opportunities
- To undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support you in your role.
- To gain a deep understanding of the Operations products and applications.
- To note, understand and comply with Company Policies & Procedures.
- To undertake any such other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by your immediate manager.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com