OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
Perform a variety of duties to operate die cutting machine, including setting up label applicators, inserting dies and aligning registrations, setting up and operating inkjet numbering systems, converting, and inspecting and packing finished product according to customer specifications and job instructions.
- Set image counter, timing, tensions, alignment, widths, dies and web stock.
- Load rolls and web material and operate machine, label and die cut material to specifications, while stripping away the matrix.
- Work close to tolerances to achieve smooth cutting.
- Inspect finished goods product to individual customer specifications
- Work from blueprints, production orders, process and data control sheets, specifications, drawings, manuals, standard practices and procedures as well as other written and oral instructions.
- Follow all quality and security protocol including inspection of product, splicing techniques, winding criteria, product labeling and disposition of product.
- Examine product for defects such as incorrect timing, spots, streaks, scratches, wrinkles, voids, and general degradation of product quality as compared to target quality and correct as necessary.
- Maintain clear separation of products per job and/or lot number, and label all in-process jobs with job number and lot number.
- Complete necessary paperwork during and at the end of each job to ensure proper recording of time and materials, including final product count, overrun estimate and packaging used.
- Consult with Quality personnel regarding questions on product appearance, performance and/or deviations from standards.
- Follow the proper procedures for handling security product and disposition of waste.
- Keep all operating areas neat and organized.
- Cross-train on all types of converting machinery.
- Assist and instruct less experienced persons in procedures and routines.
- Prepare inspection sheets, maintain machines, and empty clipping bags. Always maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Actively communicate and report unusual or problem circumstances to supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use the following equipment: die cutting machine, label applicators, counting system, encoder counting system, rewinder, Imaje numbering system, strobe lights, anti-static bar, venturi trim removal system, shredder removal system, ink jet computer, rulers, dials, gauges, scales, calculators, and laser devices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read a ruler to 1/64th” scale.
Education and Experience:
- Experience setting up and operating small-size equipment.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Reports to the Shift Supervisor.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com