Location: Lancaster, PA
OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
The Senior Buyer will be generally responsible for all areas related to procuring raw materials and outsourcing semi-finished products:
- Placing/Expediting/Reconciling Purchase Orders
- Inventory management of raw materials and packaging
- Continuous improvement of job function related to supply chain
- Vendor/Item maintenance
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for managing the overall procurement activities and inventory management. This includes:
- Completing the daily routine of MRP actions and associated analysis to ensure materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on-time for production.
- Proactively adjust purchase orders and communicate delivery schedule changes as required.
- Conduct bids, negotiate pricing and commercial terms with suppliers to drive a favorable total cost solution
- Communicate effectively, as negotiator and liaison between vendors and operations, and leadership on any procurement related activity.
- Develop and regularly publish procurement related metrics and key performance indicators.
- Maintain accurate system data for all purchase and planning parameters including lead-times, price, lot sizes, minimums, and multiples
- Perform appropriate financial analyses and produce recommendations from analysis.
- Write professional processes related to supply chain management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, or Engineering preferred, will consider Business majors
- Minimum of one (1) year of Supply Chain experience, including purchasing, inventory management, logistics or planning
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with an emphasis in Excel. Must have working knowledge of Excel formulas, pivot tables and graphing.
- Experience with ERP and/or advanced planning systems
- Familiarity with inventory control philosophy and practices
- Direct purchasing and inventory management experience required
- Vendor relationship management experience preferred
- Reports to the US Supply Chain Manager
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
This is an onsite role, with flexibility of working remote, as needed
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges,
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.