“Great people, Cool projects, Good work/life balance, Excellent work environment”
OpSec is the leading provider of brand protection, serving some of the most iconic brands and leading governments around the world. Our products help secure and enhance brands both on-product and online, combatting counterfeit, protecting digital content and brand reputation, and unlocking brand/IP value through licensing and consumer engagement. We are expanding quickly and are looking to grow our IT capability.
“Provide L1 support to OpSec Security’s user base both onsite and offsite.”
A Technical Support Analyst provides L1 and, to a lesser degree L2 support to OpSec Security’s user base both onsite and offsite. This encompasses Request Fulfilment, Incident Management, Access Management and Problem Management managed via OpSec’s Help Desk solution.
- Address help desk tickets in line with company processes while maintaining a high (>75%) First Contact Resolution rate
- Execute end-to-end request fulfilment as presented to the help desk, i.e., receipt, logging and validation, categorization, prioritization, authorisation, review, execution, and closure. This will span everything from account creation, device procurement, access provision, and new service enablement
- Effective handling of incidents as they occur, i.e., identification, logging, categorization, prioritization, Major Incident Procedure, diagnosis, escalation, resolution and recovery, and closure
- Effective Access Management: handling of requests, verification, validation (user, request), provide/restrict/remove rights, check and monitor identity status, log, and track access, maintain roles and groups
- Effective Problem Management: detection, logging, categorization, prioritization, investigation and diagnosis, identification of workarounds, problem resolution and closure.
- Broad technical knowledge; Windows Operating Systems, MS Office Applications (Outlook/Exchange, Excel, Word), Hardware fix and support, networking, software
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft AD and Azure AD
- Mobile device management experience (both Apple and Android)
- Experience of Microsoft Intune desirable
- Prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment and supporting a manufacturing operation
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality – to be always exercised
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Strong, customer-oriented communication style with the ability to collaborate across a global team environment
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- The ability to work accurately paying close attention to detail
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
Company Package and Reward:
- Industry competitive
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
JOIN US and be part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com