“High Tech, Global business. Great people, good work/life balance, excellent work environment.”
OpSec is the leading provider of brand protection, serving some of the most iconic brands and leading governments around the world. Our products help secure and enhance brands both on-product and online, combatting counterfeit, protecting digital content and brand reputation, and unlocking brand/IP value through licensing and consumer engagement. We are expanding quickly and are looking to grow our IT capability.
“Oversee and control all aspects of computer security.”
The role entails planning and implementing security measures that will protect OpSec’s data and information systems from deliberate attack, unauthorised access, corruption, and theft.
- Manage IT security operations budget and resources (in conjunction with the Global Head of IT), and participate in IT planning and project management
- Strengthen and formalise security processes both within the DSO team and with other IT teams
- Oversee and manage security projects including design, implementation, and integration of new or upgraded technologies
- Assess and where appropriate implement industry best practice guidance and security hardening guidelines for all OpSec technology infrastructure
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams to communicate and integrate control requirements (IT, Legal, HR, Finance, Operations, others etc.)
- Manage all internal and external security compliance engagement activities
- Manage, document, and communicate compliance requirements, timelines, and road map to supporting teams and leadership
- Integrating ongoing changes to laws, regulations, global frameworks (NIST, Cyber Security Essentials etc.) as required into daily activities
- Lead the effort to develop, enhance and implement security training programs based on policies
- Provide ongoing guidance and consultation to OpSec to promote a progressive and sustainable Security Awareness Program
- Report the compliance status and effectiveness to management on a regular basis (cadence to be defined/agreed with Global Head of IT)
- Developing and working with support teams to design and implement automated control strategy, security incident response, detection, and exception reporting processes.
- Professional security certification (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISM) required
- Enterprise firewalls, access point and network security experience
- Experience with multi-factor authentication, intrusion detection and managing threat intelligence
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing technical personnel
- Strong knowledge of IT controls, including security concepts and terminology related to applications, databases, operating systems and IT operations
- Experience with data protection and archiving, disaster recovery, business continuity and implementation
- Strong self-directed work habits exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality – to be always exercised
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Strong, customer-oriented communication style with the ability to collaborate across a global team environment
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
Company Package and Reward:
- Industry competitive
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Medical Health Insurance and life insurance.
JOIN US and be part of a collaborative global team determined to fight counterfeits and build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org