The Anti-Piracy CSM is an important role within OpSec Security Anti-Piracy services. The position will be working in a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services for an exciting list of clients that include sports rights owners, major TV/movie studios, and other rights holders/owners. This position will utilize our best in class, proprietary piracy monitoring and enforcement technology. The Anti-Piracy CSM will be responsible for handling a number of key accounts/relationships; therefore experience in a client-facing role is preferable. Past or present knowledge of working in the piracy/antipiracy space would be highly desirable.
- Provide a high level of account management and client servicing to the company‘s key clients;
- Be the main point of contact for major clients and be fully responsible for ensuring their needs and requests are met and that any problems are solved quickly and creatively;
- Responsible for delivering anti-piracy services on behalf of a number of major sports rights owners;
- Manage client relationship from integration, ensuring delivery of service requirements, identify and implement recommendations for altering the service in relation to the client needs and industry trends;
- Provide anti-piracy services by utilizing our piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies (both via manual activities and utilizing our automated systems);
- Generate and analyze reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Collaborate with internal groups (engineering, product development, sales and operations groups) to contribute and/or drive anti-piracy initiatives);
- Research to stay up to date on the latest digital piracy methods, trends and major happenings;
- Ability to plan, set targets, monitor and control projects
- Anti-piracy experience, including knowledge of online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate), desirable;
- Knowledge of the digital media consumption landscape;
- Sports industry knowledge a plus;
- The successful candidate must have proven experience of meeting demands of both the client and business managers; building credibility, trust and rapport with the client from the outset;
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics;
- Strong PC and online/internet skills required (web browser, working experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Due to the nature of our Anti-Piracy service delivery schedules, the candidate’s flexibility is essential and will include some evening and weekend work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; report writing skills desirable;
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, whilst still delivering an excellent service to the client;
- Happy to present to clients and groups;
- Strong eye for detail, strong analytical and research skills;
- Experience of dealing with senior level individuals is essential and an ability to resolve problems smoothly and efficiently;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com