The Account Receivable Specialist performs cash application and B2B collection responsibilities.
Cash Application Responsibilities:
- Post customer payments by recording all payments to the correct invoice on client accounts.
- Prepares bank deposits.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from ACH and general deposits.
- Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts, resolving discrepancies.
- Performs ledger account reconciliations.
B2B Collection Responsibilities:
- Administers collection calls to customers.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from services, promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
Additional AR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process all LEDES Billing invoices and client portal invoices
- Performs other related responsibilities as required.
- Prepares onboarding forms and maintains customer account records including but not limited to invoices, debits, credits, ACH payment forms
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- 5+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Must have NetSuite, Salesforce and LEDES Billing experience (2-3+ yrs)
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.