OpSec Security—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, OpSec Security addresses Brand, Piracy and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web’s anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
Setup, operate and maintain the demetallization equipment to meet quality and productivity standards while minimizing waste and adhering to safety procedures
· Set-up and operate the demetalizer by determining widths and etchings from job specification; adjusting gauges accordingly and selecting cylinders and materials for each production run.
· Test and inspect during the production process for viscosity of coating material, ph and acidic testing and temperature
· Measure and test chemicals during operation
· Maintaining quality standards according to specification and inspect demeted material for imperfections
· Assist in preventive maintenance and repair of the Mark 1 demetalizer routinely to maintain ideal operating conditions and quality standards
Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of environmental and health and safety rules and regulations for chemical use, handling, storage and disposal
· Excellent mechanical ability; strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of ISO procedures and practices
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma
· Mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering or technology work experience.
· Experience operating equipment in the coatings and printing industry.
Reports to the Production Supervisor
This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires the incumbent to stand long hours in an area that has strong chemical smells. Must be able work at high levels to make appropriate repairs to the equipment
Why Work for OpSec Security
OpSec’s culture is grounded in our core values of; Be Accountable, Be Real, Accept Challenges
Find a Way, Innovate. We are passionate about what we do. We have fun! We are committed to career advancement.
OpSec offers competitive benefits, tailored to each region in which we operate. In addition to benefits, our employees enjoy perks such as company-sponsored wellness programs, volunteer opportunities, regular team building and engagement events and learning and development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, domestic violence victim status, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, or other status protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org