Experience the Power of OpSec Security’s 360 Brand Protection
OpSec Security’s Global Investigative Services are designed to help leading brands to identify, deter, enforce and monetize sophisticated counterfeiting activity, protect against gray market and diversion, and drive successful civil and criminal legal outcomes.
OpSec’s Investigative Services Group provides comprehensive investigative enforcement programs, from delivering evidentiary support for litigation to driving law enforcement intervention, working directly with clients’ Legal and Brand Enforcement Divisions to meet their brand protection and loss prevention goals. The group partners with customers to design and deliver clear and concise prosecution plans, evaluating and advising on current brand enforcement activities, undertaking marketplace sweeps, and maximizing supply chain logistical practices for OpSec’s customers.
Each program is highly tailored to the needs of an individual brand protection or legal team. A sample of services include:
- Deter counterfeiting and maximize civil and criminal litigation outcomes through defining effective brand protection and litigation strategies and other actions that deter counterfeiting and maximize civil and criminal litigation outcomes
- Enhance the effectiveness of customs and law enforcement officials at identifying counterfeit activity
- Identify regional counterfeit sources and logistics hot spots and take targeted action through enhanced border protection and diplomatic partnerships
- Easily identify and enforce against counterfeit or infringing items available in physical sales channels
- Identify and gather evidence against high-value-targets that repeatedly infringe on a brand
- Co-ordinate on-the-ground enforcement and maximize raid seizures
- Audit suppliers to avoid counterfeiters procuring the same or similar materials
- Optimize brand supply chain and logistics to protect against diversion
- Enable easy visual identification of gray market products by customs, law enforcement or other officials
- Assess and ensure authorized seller compliance across both brick and mortar and online channels
- Gain independent visibility into product-level activity within brick and mortar and online retailers
- Protect manufacturing facilities and partners against “3rd Shift” or other counterfeiting or loss activities