OpSec Security, Inc., is a leading provider of anti-counterfeiting solutions for corporate and government markets across the globe, with manufacturing in the US and Europe, and sales representation and distribution in more than 30 countries.
OpSec offers a world-class portfolio of overt and covert technology solutions; as well as, a digital software platform for product authentication, supply chain management, brand license management, and consumer engagement. OpSec also employs web-based Internet Monitoring application(s) to protect intellectual property and online sales channels.
We are seeking a talented and energetic individual to join our growing Online Brand Protection Team. The Online Brand Protection Analyst is responsible for conducting client-specific analysis, gathering detailed and accurate information on predetermined client-specific requirements, and presenting that information in a clear, concise, and timely manner. The Brand Protection Analyst plays a pivotal role in each of his or hers own assigned brands, ensuring in providing best in class service. Becoming part of OpSec Security’s team will place you at the forefront of protecting consumers from counterfeit goods, phishing, and other illegal online activity. We work with clients in industries ranging from pharmaceuticals to luxury goods, keeping track of their online footprint, and allowing them to act quickly against any illicit activity
- Gain client and industry specific knowledge to support and enhance Brand Protection strategies
- Maintain and enhance client specific data databases and executing daily enforcement protocols
- Create and deliver standard and custom client reports
- Conduct in depth data analysis, identifying key trends, investigate targets of interest
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Client Service Managers to achieve all program goals
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and exhibit excellent follow-up
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills required, to include Microsoft Office
- Experience or interest in IP law is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org