Grove Park, Leicester UK
The role will be responsible for the cleanroom laboratories and processes (Step & Repeat and Recombination) at Grove Park, to advise on, support and implement the development of new methods and equipment for continual process improvements.
- To process all SNRs and Recombinations meeting required specifications, and ensure agreed deadlines are maintained.
- Ensure all electroforming processes are undertaken and comply to quality and security requirements.
- Coordinate projects with the D&O Manager, and provide additional support during holidays/travel when required.
- Provide production process support in the cleanroom laboratories, minimising waste and processing time, aligning with process specifications (SOPs), and updating when required.
- Prepare, review and complete documentation, comply with relevant ISO quality and security requirements.
- Review equipment, consumables and processes for continuous improvements.
- Monitor and record laboratory output information and feedback to D&O Manager for monthly and quarterly reports.
- Ensure cleanroom laboratories and equipment is well maintained, and all stock levels are kept in order.
- Work with various software packages, including bespoke applications.
- Provide support within other DO&SNR and R&D processes to help maintain high levels of service.
- Follow cleanroom laboratory requirements to ensure area is kept clean and as contamination free as possible.
- Designated cleanroom laboratory safety representative, keep up to date with UV safety regulations to ensure OpSec meets legal requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work accurately paying very close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Possess a professional manner, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Flexibility to ensure deadlines are maintained, which may involve out of hours work, and travel to other locations.
Education and Experience:
- Should hold suitable science qualifications (A levels or above), or 5 years+ experience within a comparable workplace environment.
- Experience with electroforming/electroplating an advantage.
- Familiarity with 5S and similar practices would be an advantage.
- You will be working in a cleanroom environment and must be comfortable using cleanroom clothing.
- Reports to the Design and Origination Manager.
- Create and maintain open, honest and effective professional relationships, with DO&SNR team and D&O Manager.
- This position does not have direct report staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Build and maintain communication channels with Crowther and Lancaster facilities, including site visits when required.
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Charlotte Angus – HR Assistant via email email@example.com
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognised global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.