The Director/Senior Director, Product Management will lead a product management team for the OpSec Online business and will be responsible for ensuring that we drive a transformational roadmap for our Online Brand Protection and Anti-Fraud solutions. This role will be responsible for improving OpSec Online’s ability to adapt and rapidly innovate in an increasingly competitive market and will be a key member of the OpSec Online leadership team.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of experienced product managers/product owners
- Work with peer leaders, engineers, and product team to steward a clear and concise product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Develop the business rationale around investment choices, identify and quickly react to emerging market trends, drive product discovery, and work with team and engineers to deliver market defining products and solutions on-time and on budget
- Serve as a product evangelist with customers, prospects, operations, marketing, and sales organizations to help them understand the vision, roadmap, and best practices of using the platform
- Drive customer voice and discovery activities to ensure that the team is always aligned with customers’ greatest needs
- Conduct competitive intelligence to ensure that the roadmap is aligned with driving clear competitive differentiation
- Develop strong partnerships inside and outside the organization
- Be a Rockstar and talent magnet!
To be successful, this role requires an individual with a solid track record of executing transformational product initiatives while managing and developing top product management talent. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, straight-shooting, and affable person who is able to successfully operate at 120% while drinking from an unrelenting firehose.
- Possesses a strong blend of business, analytics, and technology understanding; high EQ and IQ -- smart, candid, direct and apolitical; ethical, energetic, confident, creative, and ambitious; hands-on yet team-oriented, collaborative yet assertive, and communicative.
- Emphasizes the importance of results and consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances; encourages a sense of urgency in others; challenges poor outcomes or unproductive behaviors; provides assistance or encouragement to help others overcome obstacles.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments; measures and tracks team's and own performance, and helps the team learn from success, failure, and feedback.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives; enlists a range of stakeholders to add value; ensures they are well informed and surprises are avoided; confronts and challenges "us vs. them"; shows strong appreciation for others' efforts toward shared goals.
- 8+ years’ experience with leading top performing product teams
- A strong leader with a customer-centric and action bias
- Excellent written, verbal, and executive level presentation skills
- Experience as an evangelist
- Experience with B2B solutions that are mix of SaaS and managed service
- A real-world MacGyver, who is analytical and loves solving complex problems with pragmatic flair and an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field, (e.g. computer science, engineering, or economics) from a highly regarded university
Established in January 2020, OpSec Online is the combination of the world-class brand protection efforts of OpSec and MarkMonitor. Utilizing innovative technology solutions, brands turn to OpSec Online to protect their customers and revenues online.