Reporting directly to the Vice President –Sales, Americas, the Sales Director, will develop new business, primarily for OpSec’s Brand Protection business, in a direct sales mode. Such business will include product authentication, internet monitoring, licensing management software, apparel trim solutions and such other products and services as OpSec may offer. The Sales Director will manage the ongoing business relationships with an identified group of existing OpSec clients and customers as well as those clients/customers brought on as new business.
The following list provides the essential functions of the position, however other functions may be assigned from time to time based on business demands:
- Generate revenue by developing opportunities with channel influencers and closing new sales across multiple verticals including but not limited to apparel & footwear, consumer products and licensing.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, follow up on new leads and everything that leads to the creation of new business relationships.
- Write and prepare proposals.
- Work as a liaison between client and inside counsel on development of supply agreements/contracts.
- Achieve sales goals set by management.
- Assist other sales personnel with deals that involve cross-selling opportunities with the OpSec Online team.
- Support initiatives of the Marketing Department.
- Aid in the development of marketing initiatives.
- Provide input and assistance as needed with collateral development, webinars, trade shows, advertorial writing, etc.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Represent OpSec at tradeshows, conventions, or seminars.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of success in establishing and maintaining profitable long-term business relationships
- Ability to understand complex business problems and then develop and clearly articulate appropriate solutions
- Experience in account management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Strong Internet prospecting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must be a proven self-starter and self-motivated. Position requires the individual to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Professional demeanor and track record of successful interactions with individuals at all organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct sales required, solution selling orientation
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org