OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
We are looking to hire a Director of Marketing who will lead a team of seasoned marketing communications professionals, writers, and designers to create compelling content, lead-converting campaigns, and other sales enablement tools. You will support product and sales stakeholders, including product management, Business Division GMs. Goals include driving new sales leads, empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects, and fueling PR and influencer relations.
- Develop strategic marketing plans by participating in both annual and long-range planning, developing recommendations and proposals, reviewing the organization’s capacity to carry forward those strategies and present plans to senior management and peers.
- Develop and deploy successful strategies to create awareness for and drive demand for OpSec’s products and services through the marketplace using conventional and unconventional marketing activities in conjunction with standard promotional activities spearheaded by Sales and Product Management teams.
- Increase brand awareness for the company in the B2B space in general, as well as in vertical categories (such as Fashion, Automotive, Sports, and Entertainment), through advertising, PR, web, events, and other marketing activities.
- Develop lead generation plans and tactics to deliver sales opportunities to Sales organization.
- Develop go-to-market internal and external collateral incl. email blasts, sales enablement material and videos, sales promotion announcements, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 10+ years of Marketing and management experience in specific or related industry.
- Ability to thrive in multi-cultural business environment required.
- 4-year B.A. College degree required. MBA a plus.
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.