The Director, Business Development is responsible for creating, administering and implementing business development strategies and tactics with a focus on identifying and closing profitable new business opportunities.
- Identify, evaluate, solicit and follow-up with target customers through multiple sales, communications and marketing methods
- Identify and develop relationships with key prospects
- Develop strategic sales and account plans for target markets, vertical markets and high-value opportunities
- Oversee and implement full sales cycle including dashboard reporting with KPIs and defined reporting tools including pipeline development, sales cycle velocity, win/loss rate and competitive analysis
- Work with Product Management, Operations and other relevant teams to respond to RFPs, RFQs, write proposals and SOWs
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams for solution development
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality to be exercised at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail
- Possess a professional telephone and video manner
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise
- Must have the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment and demands placed upon it
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to fit into a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance
Education and Experience:
- Global sales experience required with knowledge of regional sensitivities and expertise in direct and indirect sales channels
- B2B software sales experience essential, with specific experience in SaaS and enterprise market preferable
- This role reports to the Sr. Director, Global Business Development
- This role does not have direct reports at this time
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment
- Ability to travel globally
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.