A vacancy has arisen for a Data Analyst to be based at the Vilnius site in Lithuania.
The Data Analyst role is responsible for dedicated client projects or operational processes and serves as a designated point of contact for those specific project or processes. In addition to providing his own input to the day to day tasks of the projects or processes, Data Analyst works to achieve set performance goals for those projects or processes; identifies areas for operational performance improvement and runs project-type initiatives to implement them. Data Analyst provides support to the Team Leader and Client Service Manager in terms of reporting of project or process performance results and status, fulfilling ad-hoc client requests and planning human as well as technical resource for the project or process.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyse, and remove infringing online content;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Carry on responsibility for dedicated client projects or operations processes and ensure project or process day to day activities are running in accordance with contracts and agreed Service and Operational Level Agreements;
- Act as point of contact for all project or process related queries ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and professional manner;
- Track and report on client project performance results and status;
- Work to achieve set performance goals for assigned projects or processes;
- Identify areas for operational performance improvement and run project-type initiatives to implement them;
- Maintain and timely update operational documentation;
- Escalate project or process related incidents;
- Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests.
The requirements for the role are:
- University degree;
- 1-2 years of similar job experience;
- Work experience in independently managing both standard and ad hoc projects/tasks;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to provide suggestions and action plan on how to improve project results;
- Efficient in multitasking and correct prioritization;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills;
- Team player;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written forms;
- Able to work full time & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah Heaney - firstname.lastname@example.org.