Customer Care Manager
Location: Lancaster, PA
The Customer Care Manager will provide leadership and direction to the US customer care teamto ensure excellent internal and external service and support that results in world-class levels of customer satisfaction, retention and referrals as well as implement a collaborative approach to continuous improvement that supports and enhances product development, sales, operational performance and overall profitability.
- Leverage OpSec’s vision, mission, knowledge and best practices of business locations to develop and implement a unifying customer care strategy focusing on customer satisfaction and retention and supports and strengthens the strategic objectives of the overall organization
- Develop, analyze and report key customer care performance metrics that result in continuous improvement efforts that also align with product development, solutions, sales and operations objectives
- Support and facilitate learning and development activities, providing evaluation and feedback at both individual and team levels for continual development of the business.
- Provide guidance to staff in handling difficult or complex issues for effective and efficient resolution as well as how to escalate complaints/disputes within the organization
- Actively participate in and contribute to the monthly Sales and Operations Planning efforts to provide customer feedback/insight or industry information, sales opportunities input, and customer inventory knowledge
- Promote customer care’s active collaborative and participation in supply chain, quality and manufacturing team meetings and goals, recognizing and achieving process or procedural improvements that promote open communication and teamwork
- Provide assistance to sales team to develop, document, and maintain customer projects, specifications, pricing, inventories, etc. to maximize service levels and company profitability
- Provide assistance to staff in performance of their duties when required
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience with successful employee coaching and development
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills to assess results and communicate trends and issues
- Proven experience developing initiatives, programs and processes that lead to improved performance
- Excellent computer and software skills that include ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building strong relationships and networks with regional and global teams across various business functions; developing and implementing processes, metrics and tools
Education and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience leading customer service teams, preferably in a manufacturing environment, or high-volume order processing environment
- BA in Business preferred
- This position reports to the Global Customer Care Manager
- This position has direct staff management responsibilities
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Position requires full time attendance in office
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.