A vacancy has arisen for a Coverage Analyst to be based at the Vilnius site in Lithuania.
The Coverage Analyst is responsible for leveraging large data sets, turning analysis into actionable intelligence and reporting for OpSec customers, sales, and services within the Anti-Piracy department. Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, this role is responsible for ensuring the integrity of client-delivered data and the quality of client projects. Additionally, the Coverage Analyst is integral to generating weekly, monthly and custom ad-hoc reports and data driven analysis.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Landscape analysis of service providers;
- Report on the effectiveness of enforcement;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Perform quality analysis to ensure data integrity;
- Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests;
- Review client deliverables and data to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations;
- Synthesize data into meaningful deliverables;
- Communicate clearly with internal and external clients;
- Assist management and team members as needed.
The minimum requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- 3+ years of professional experience in an office environment;
- Strong experience interacting with external clients;
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills/knowledge (including pivot tables);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of file sharing technologies, DMCA and applicable copyright laws;
- Detail-oriented, work well under pressure, and capable of meeting tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Proficiency in Structure Query Language skills/knowledge;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Experience working in a globally geo-diverse company.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention Raminta Ubartaite email@example.com.