The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for managing a defined customer base within an assigned geography.
This position requires a high level of activity and use of a CRM (Salesforce) to manage the assigned territory. The Corporate Account Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve both quarterly and annual objectives. A documented track record of success is a must.
This role is primarily a ‘hunter’ position and will require that the individual be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong relational skills with their internal and external teammates.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to consult with customers, identify requirements, present technical information in easily understood terms, and develop relationships that meet/exceed customer' needs. This is very much a consultative sales process.
- Prospect and maintain account plans and territory matrix
- Source new opportunities primary through tele-sales
- Build and maintain territory; qualify prospects; close and maintain relationships; work and support assigned territory; must have clear understanding of consultative sales process;
- Contribute to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
- Conduct online (primary) and face-to-face presentations, demos and account reviews; proficiently demonstrate our technology and services and help prospects understand our value proposition
- Build relationships with current clients and ensure they are receiving value from our services
- Conduct professional interactions with senior staff at Global 2000 companies
- Log sales activity in SalesForce accurately and consistently
- Participate in proposal and contract negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience required; Brand or Fraud Protection or IP sales experience a plus
- Willingness to work early hours to cover territory
- A proven track record of:
- Consistent quota attainment or overachievement;
- Successful solution selling to Global 2000 firms and senior staff;
- Management of cross group relationships within the company i.e., IT, legal, and marketing;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to executives and individual contributors either in a group setting, one on one and over the phone
- Flexible, diligent and professional – willing to work hard but have fun while doing it
- Ability to comprehend and then articulate technical and legal jargon in easily understood terms – good communicator
- Ability to learn and add value quickly
- Passionate about the product and love to sell
- Maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation
- Straightforward, honest, team player
- Able to work with an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment; self-starter
Established in January 2020, OpSec Online is the combination of the world-class brand protection efforts of OpSec and MarkMonitor. Utilizing innovative technology solutions, brands turn to OpSec Online to protect their customers and revenues online.
To learn more, visit www.opsecsecurity.com.
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.