OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, position papers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external resources (agencies, influencers, and industry experts) to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo Marketing Automation Tools required
- Developing blogs and producing smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage also required
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.