Monitor and enforce video on-demand content across streaming piracy platforms
OpSec® VODStream accurately detects and removes unauthorized video on-demand streams distributed via linking sites and KODI add-ons.
OpSec Security uniquely delivers:
- Global coverage with a regional focus: our global coverage methodology ensures that piracy targets with both global and regional reach are constantly reviewed and added to OpSec® VODStream
- Extensive Coverage of Linking Sites and KODI add-ons: extensive coverage across linking sites and KODI add-ons to find on-demand streams
- Automatic content identification: powered by proprietary fingerprint-based content identification technologies ensuring that only unauthorized streams are actioned
- Enforcement toolkit: we use takedown tools, cease & desist notices, and ISP escalations to bring streams offline
- Bot protection bypass: we find our way through captchas and bot protection services used to deter anti-piracy vendors, and we find the streams hiding behind them
- OpSec® Focus: an add-on that boosts OpSec® VODStream scanning frequency to provide near-live detection of unauthorized streams when time is of the essence – an indispensable tool to detect short clips during and shortly after live events on non-live platforms
OpSec® VODStream detects potential pirated content and downloads suspect streams. Using proven fingerprinting technology, our solution quickly and accurately verifies infringements and collects and saves associated evidence.
With positive verification of the pirated content, you can leverage our extensive industry relationships to quickly execute large-scale enforcement actions. At the same time, you can track progress and manage your OpSec® AntiPiracy programs using the web-based OpSec® Insight reporting portal.
More than 80% of global online piracy is attributable to illegal streaming services
NERA Economic Consulting and US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation and Policy Center (https://www.theglobalipcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Digital-Video-Piracy.pdf )