A vacancy has arisen for a Compliance Manager to be based at the Leicester facility. The role is to ensure that the Grove Park site complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and company HSSE policies relating to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental activities.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Management of Site Security
- Hosting certification and customer-initiated security audits
- Conduct internal security audits.
- Administrate the testing and inspection of security equipment.
- Management of Security Equipment Breakdowns
- Conducting staff Security Awareness Training
- Administration of site security procedures and risk assessments
- Key Management including the access control system
- Investigations of alarm activations and incidents
Health & Safety
- Site responsible person for Health & Safety
- Management of the site Health & Safety Committee
- Management of the Risk Assessment system, including carrying out Risk Assessments.
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments for the site
- Manage the site inspection schedule
- Lead incident investigations.
- Lead accident investigations.
- Evaluate the need and arrange for Occupational Monitoring.
- Conduct Health & Safety Audits
- Delivery/organisation of Health & Safety related training.
- Ensuring statutory inspections covering LEV Equipment, LEV & Compressors are conducted to ensure legal compliance
- Generate monthly performance reports as requested by the Group HSSE Manager
- Conduct Audits covering the EMS, including Waste Management arrangements.
- Identify and implement initiatives to achieve energy savings and to reduce waste
- Set up and manage site services and maintenance contracts
- Managing all site facilities maintenance contractors.
The successful candidate must be able to perform each of the duties satisfactorily. The ideal candidate will ideally have previous security management experience; as well as knowledge, experience, and understanding of ISO14001 and ISO45001. The successful candidate should hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and a level 3 – Risk Assessment Certification.
This role reports directly into the Group HSSE Manager based in the Grove Park facility. Working hours are Monday to Friday inclusive, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch each day.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should
submit an up to date CV for the attention of Sarah Heaney HR Manager (Acting) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22 November 2019