The Brand Customer Success Manager (CSM) role focuses on delivery of OpSec Online Brand Protection solutions, acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts, and providing world-class customer service and consultative support. This is a challenging and exciting position in a rapidly developing field working collaboratively with the world’s premier brands for a dynamic, fast-paced company.
- Manage full lifecycle of service engagement for an assigned client portfolio, managing expectations and service requirements
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel
- Communicate data-driven recommendations and industry best practices with individuals in varying levels of an organization, including executive management
- Leverage internal and external software tools at an expert level
- Work closely with internal teams on monthly deliverables
- Quickly adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly, especially in translating technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization, consultative and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player with a creative and innovative mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Some travel may be required
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 2 years of client facing experience
- SaaS and/or corporate consulting experience
- Background in account and/or project management
- Knowledge of trademark laws and internet practices
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.