The Brand Customer Success Manager (CSM) role focuses on delivery of OpSec Online Brand Protection solutions, acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts, and providing world-class customer service and consultative support. This is a challenging and exciting position in a rapidly developing field working collaboratively with the world’s premier brands for a dynamic, fast-paced company.
- Manage full lifecycle of service engagement for an assigned client portfolio, managing expectations and service requirements.
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel with swift responses.
- Communicate data-driven recommendations and industry best practices with individuals in varying levels of an organization, including executive management.
- Leverage internal and external software tools at an expert level.
- Quickly adapt to industry trends and client requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly, especially in translating technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, consultative and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Some travel may be required.
- Fluent in English.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
- SaaS and/or corporate consulting experience.
- Background in account and/or project management.
- Knowledge of trademark laws and internet practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of client facing experience.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.